Click to Home
Go To Search

Agendas and  Minutes.jpg
Pflugerville City Meeting Videos - live and replays
Pflugerville employment
Make Online Payments
Reporting Street Light and Power Outage
 Street Light Outages
Citizens may now report street light outages directly to Oncor Electric or the City of Austin. Oncor Electric is responsible for the majority of the maintenance of street lights in the City of Pflugerville. However...If you receive your electric bill from the City of Austin, they are responsible for the outage. The map below shows the areas served by Oncor (green) and City of Austin (orange).
street light.jpg
Per Public Utility Commission of Texas rules, electric providers have 15 days to complete a repair once notified.

Let's partner with Oncor and the City of Austin to keep those street lights shining!

Oncor CustomersReport streetlight outages online or call 1-888-313-4747.

City of Austin Customers: Call 311 or 512-974-1994.

Electrical Service Area_thumb.jpg
Click map for full sized view.

FAQ's - Learn more about streetlights, including current topics of interest

Oncor Power Outage Map

Report and monitor power outages using Oncor Electric's Storm Center Site. Available there: 

  • Outage reporting link
  • Areas working
  • Number of households affected.